KELLAWAY CLUB PRESIDENT'S BREAKFAST
The Kellaway Club committee is holding the 2017 President's Breakfast on Saturday the 5th of August 2017.
CGFC have booked 2 tables for supporters, players and coaches to this fantastic annual event and would love to see as many of you there as possible.
WHEN: Saturday August 5th, 2017 at 8.15 for an 8.30am start
WHERE: Lindsay Thompson Centre- Caulfield Campus
GUEST SPEAKERS: Jimmy Bartel & 1st XV11 Coach Anthony Phillips
COST: Adults $70, Life Members $60, Students/Staff $35
RSVP: James Nixon 0412 631 992 or email@example.com
The Kellaway club specifically assists the school's football department by:
- Funding the acquisition of equipment, resources and coaching
- Appointment of team managers for each team
- Organising team functions , presentations and awards
- Running fundraising and social activities (including junior footy clinics and the annual President's breakfast)
- Keeping parents and players updated with school football news via the web page, season guide Caulfield connect
The Kellaway club is also conscious of the need to provide opportunity to graduating students and has established long ties with the Caulfield Grammarians Football Club
Don't miss your opportunity to get along to this fantastic annual breakfast. Contact James Nixon now to reserve your seat.